Manufacture Date: 11-29-2004
Serial Number: 100152007
Click for Owners Manual
$2,495 + Tax: Customer pickup, trailer available for loan.
$2,995 + Tax: Our staff delivers.
Warranty: 1 Year - Leakage & Electrical
Features & Description: Synthetic sided Lagunas. This spa features a very simple open design, this was a best seller in the early 2000's. This hot tub is convertable between 110v and 220v making it very easy to install in a number of situations. The tub comes with a new unopened cover, new filters and a start-up kit of chemicals.
- Pump seal leak was discovered and repaired.
- New layer of flooring added to equipment compartment to cover cosmetic water damage caused by seal leak.
- Replaced control panel, control panel was sun damaged and hard to read.
- Filled and run for a week to confirm functions and water retention, super chlorination treatment was administered to clean and disinfect entire plumbing system.
- Replaced pillows.
- Replaced line cord GFCI.
- The front synthetic panel has what looks like heat damage, it can be seen in image "Front Door Damage" This damage is only cosmetic.
- The sythetic siding has suffered minor sun discoloration, it is difficult to see in the images but there are some color differences when seen in person.
- The original owner lived in an area with hard water, while the tub has been thoroughly cleaned there remains some white calcium buildup, mostly in the filter compartment.