Manufacture Date: 6-12-2003
Serial Number: 100060588
Click for Owners Manual
$2,995 + Tax: Customer pickup.
$3,495 + Tax: Our staff delivers.
Warranty: 1 Year - Leakage & Electrical.
Features & Description: Synthetic sided Lagunas. This spa features a very simple open design, this was a best seller in the early 2000's. The hot tub uses a circulation pump system making it very energy efficient and allowing it to heat silently. This hot tub is convertible between 110v and 220v making it very easy to install in a number of situations. The tub comes with a new cover, new filter and a start-up kit of chemicals.
- Heating plumbing system was rebuilt including a new flow switch.
- New pressure treated foundation was built and installed to replace old one that was showing signs of rot.
- Filled and run for a week to confirm functions and water retention, super chlorination treatment was administered to clean and disinfect entire plumbing system.
- Replaced pillows.
- Replaced line cord GFCI.
- Replaced filter weir gate.
- The control panel has a little sun discoloration and the LED display is a little dim, during the day it is faint, but at night it is visible.
- The cabinet of the hot tub has small holes where a coverlift system was once installed, we recommend the addition purchase of a coverlift and it would mount into the same holes.